I am a teacher for languages and music from Germany. I studied classical music with pedagogy in Weimar and traveled the world extensively. This way I have a good understanding of the different cultures and people. I like to meet new people and have experience leading them to their goals.
- Languages You Speak
- English German
- Languages You Learn
- freelance teacher
- university degree
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Communication is crucial in a world that is becoming smaller and smaller. I enjoy discovering new cultures and people, their languages and countries. Speaking a common Language helps building bridges to so many nice people around the world.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I studied classical music and got several degrees in music and pedagogy. Since then I work as artist and teacher for music and language. My classes are designed individually towards the needs of my students, following systematically a path that will lead to their goals.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I studied classical music and got several degrees in music and pedagogy. Since then I work as artist and teacher for music and language. My classes are designed individually towards the needs of my students, following systematically a path that will lead to their goals.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson