Arabic native (BA Business Administration – MBA in IMC International Management Consulting from University of Lincolnshire & Humberside, Hull, Uk / HfW Hochschule für Wirtschaft / University of Applied Sciences Ludwigshafen, Germany) experienced lecturer at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences offers in Frankfurt and Germanywide as well as in the MENA Middle East and North Africa / Golfregion & UAE (Abu Dhabi & Dubai) Arabic language courses (colloquial, media, business and Khaliji arabic / Egyptian and other Arabic) for all levels.
Further we provide courses in Frankfurt Germany on Arab culture, politics and doing business in the Middle East / Arab countries as well as Intercultural training for the Arab World and the Islamic Region.
Arabisch-Muttersprachler (Dipl.-Betriebswirt + MBA mit langjähriger Lehr- und Trainingserfahrung u.a. für Privatpersonen sowie Mitarbeiter internationaler Unternehmen + Anhang und Institutionen) bietet in Frankfurt am Main bzw. bundesweit sowie in Arabien (Ägypten, Oman, VAE & Abu Dhabi sowie Dubai) für alle Leistungsstufen (Anfänger, Fortgeschrittene & Konversation) Einzelunterricht & Arabischkurse (Alltags-, Media- und Wirtschafts- sowie Khaliji & Ägyptisch-Arabisch) Arabienkundeseminare (Arabien: Land und Leute. Kultur, Politik und Wirtschaft) und Interkulturelles Training Arabien & Islam (Auslandsvorbereitung, Team Working, Verhandlungen, Messeauftritt) an.
- Frankfurt am Main
- Languages You Speak
- Arabic Arabic (Egypt) Arabic (Jordan) Arabic (Lebanon) Arabic (Syria) German Hebrew
- Experienced lecturer / tutor / teacher of Arabic & Hebrew & German and intercultural training & coaching arab world+ translator with MBA in International Management Consulting
- BA Business Administration – MBA in IMC International Management Consulting from University of Hull / HfW Ludwigshafen
- How did you know about LONET?
- internet search engines
- Languages You Teach
- Arabic Arabic (Egypt) Arabic (Jordan) Arabic (Lebanon) Arabic (Qatar) Arabic (Syria) German Hebrew
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
34 years experienced University lecturer / tutor / teacher of Arabic & Hebrew and intercultural Management Middle East Trainer & Coach with MBA in International Management Consulting
- Experienced tutor of Modern Standard Arabic & Dialects and Hebrew + Intercultural Training & Coaching for non-native speakers
- Native speaker of MSA Arabic / Dialect of Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Libanon
- Diploma / BA in Business Admin and MBA in IMC degrees from German universities
- 34-year experience in the teaching of Arabic and Intercultural Competence at various German universities in the Frankfurt & Rhein-Main-Area: University of Applied Sciences Frankfurt, Hochschule Darmstadt, HS_RM Hochschule Rhein-Main Wiesbaden, University of Würzburg, J W Goehte University in Frankfurt am Main FB 02 Wirtschaft.
- Based in Rhein-Main Area esp. Frankfurt City, Germany
What do I offer?
- I offer one to one and group lessons in Arabic language & Hebrew + intercultural Management Middle East esp. Arab World..
- I offer one to one and group lessons in German for non-native (arabs & muslims) speakers. esp. Migrants, Expats & Students
- I offer lessons to university students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- I provide Arabic / German / Arabic & Hebrew translation and interpreting in various areas (Media, marketing, business, etc).
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Arabic native (BA Business Administration – MBA in IMC International Management Consulting from University of Hull / HfW Ludwigshafen) experienced lecturer at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences offers in Frankfurt and Germanywide as well as in the MENA Middle East and North Africa / Golfregion & UAE (Abu Dhabi & Dubai) Arabic language courses (colloquial, media, business and Khaliji arabic / Egyptian and other Arabic) for all levels.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson