I am a very communicative person, keen on learning, teaching and speaking languages. I started teaching private lesson ( German) and became a teacher at Berlitz school in Lisbon 2 years ago. I love travelling and keeping in youch with people all over the world since I think that each people we get to know has got something we can learn from and taking with us.
- Languages You Speak
- German Italian Portuguese
- Languages You Learn
- Language Teacher
- Bachelor in Languages
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I like teaching languages i enjoy getting and keeping in touch with new people all over the world.
- How did you know about LONET?
- found on social networks
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I prefer the practice,focus on the.conversation. I am.teacher at berlitz.school and i.think.that method is very good since.is focused on.the practice and on speaking always in the target language,in order for the student to learn also the grammar structure without getting bored with grammar lesson,but just practicing directly the grammar structure in the current speech
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I am certificated berlitz german teacher since 2015 ,before i always enjoyed teaching languages as side job so i gave private lessons of german or italian to individuals or small groups of adults or high school students.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson