- Languages You Speak
- English Russian
- Languages You Learn
- Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Hebrew Spanish
- Project Manager (blog, ice cream production), freelancer
- International Journalism, master
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I love the idea to go anywhere in the world and to be able to express myself and understand what people around me say. I enjoy getting new frineds from different countries as well.
Studing languages helps me to get aquaintant with others, become more flexibale and knowledgable in my opinions.
- How did you know about LONET?
- internet search engines
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I am Russian who lives in Kenya. I had students of different ages and nationalites. I also learn languages, so I know which difficulties you might have in your studies. I do classes as per needs of each student, I give different sources of self-help between classes to keep studying whenever you have time, besides the hometasks.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I had different students (15 y.o. pupils, exchange-students in the universities, businessmen etc).
I have a master degree inInternational Journalism, so Russian language and Russian literature were my main subjects in the University besides the professional classes.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson