I am Kai Xiang, a current Chinese Language tutor who does tuition on a one to one basis. I also have the experience of teaching Chinese Language in a secondary school. The class ranges from 20 to 30 students. During my free time, I love to listen to both English and Chinese music :)
- Languages You Speak
- Chinese Chinese (Simplified) English English (US)
- Languages You Learn
- English English (US)
- Chinese Language Tutor
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Language is what we use to communicate with one another. Without it, how are we going to express ourselves? How are we going to ensure others comprehend what we say or write? As such, I see language as an essential part of life and therefore I hope to help others improve their language ability.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Chinese Chinese (Simplified)
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Firstly, I would introduce them to simple words and provide them with stories to put meaning in the words. Depending on the knowledge the student has towards the language, I will propose different strategies to tackle different students. In general, I would use visual aid such as music videos, story videos to put meaning in what they learn and therefore enable them to converse the language fluently. On top of that, basic oral communication will be conducted whereby a short Show and Tell will be given as assignment to expose and enhance their learning.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I was a relief allied educator (Chinese) in a secondary school (Lower secondary age ranging from 13 to 14). Moreover, I am currently giving Chinese tuition on a one to one basis.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson