- Languages You Speak
- Arabic English German Russian
- Civil engineering
- bachelor degree in civil engineering
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Hi every one i am Abdallah Dabes , Your potential Future Arabic Teacher , I am a CIVIL Engineer and an Arabic Teacher as well, i began learning to teach Arabic since my childhood to be perfect at Quran"Muslims Holly Book" and the highest level of Arabic perfectionism for grammar and words . I love teaching Arabic as it is my native language and i want it to prevail also to show people that Arabic isn't so hard a it looks like , as i said before i am an Engineer so my teaching program will be very organized and well prepared due to my Engineering Background .
i can speak good English and Elementary Russian if you are interested to use it during lessons .
I use grammar books , PowerPoint presentations , quizzes and tests . I prefer to work on speaking more than writing , but also it's necessary to understand Arabic handwriting .
it's important for me to know why do you want to learn Arabic , and how far do you want to go deep into Arabic language so i can provide you with the suitable plan .
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Hi , my name is Abdallah . I'm a native Arabic speaker from Egypt . i can work with beginner , intermediate and advanced levels . i can teach the Egyptian dialect and also the formal Arabic language . i have some experience of teaching Arabic using English language .
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson