Im Cynthia, Im from Mexico. Im a phsycolgist and a teacher too. I have 15 years on education field and I think that each one of my students teach me something about this beautiful life. I like to study online and enjoy meeting people of different countries.
- Languages You Speak
- English Spanish
- Languages You Learn
- Spanish teacher
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Hi, My name is Cynthia Domínguez, Im from Mexico. I love my country and I love languages too. I want to invite you to learn my beautiful language. Im very interested on sharing people some of my culture.
Sería un honor para mi mostrarte lo bello que es el Español!!! Tengo varios años enseñándolo y sigo descubriendolo a través de mis alumnos.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
As remote spanish teacher, I try to be very dinamic. I try to identify the the type of learning of each student ( if you are visual or a listener etc) and work with that. I think that is very important to know the specific goals of the students.
And the learning...it has to be fun. I watch videos, we can sing a song, learn things about different countries, it doesnt have to be boring
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I studied psychology and I have been teaching kids teacher for 10 years. I love languages and I studied a teachers and a course to teach Spanish as a foreign language. Now Im teaching Spanish for adults and I love it.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson