- Languages You Speak
- English Italian Spanish
- Languages You Learn
- Bachelor Degree in "Lettere moderne"
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I'm Tiziano from Italy and worldwide cultures are my passions. Indeed I love to teach my language to foreigners students and to learn everything about their customs and traditions, as well as their languages. I have many interests: art, cinema, music, sport, etc. In my free time I adore playing my guitar and working out. I also have 2 dogs! My life goals are to travel, to teach and to never stop following my dreams.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I am a graduated student in literature and language. For several years I have been teaching private lessons and in Institute. I teach mainly humanities and languages but I can help with any subject having also behind scientific studies in universities. I speak English and Spanish and I love learning new languages. I use 2 different method: a classical one based on much grammar and exercises with English as target language and a communicative method based on communication and listening purely in Italian. However, I'm available for any need of the student and I will be honored to be your teacher and make you passionate about my language.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I taught 2 years in an Institute but my real experience is gotten at one-on-one lessons with my students. I can teach to any age and level and I have experience with English, Russian, Spanish and other foreign students. I've never stopped studying my own language yet and I like to attend new courses to improve my methods. Moreover I've recently written an A1 e-learning italian course. My next achievement is teaching in an instutute abroad.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson