I´m from the Canary Islands, in the south of Spain. I´ve been working as a teacher in different fields for 9 years. I love the teaching and learning process. Showing and supporting to a student in the way for acquiring a new skill is really rewarding for me.
I´m a very active and positive person. I love travelling and knowing new cultures and new people.
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Languages You Speak
- English Spanish
- Languages You Learn
- Spanish teacher
- Spanish teacher by Instituto Cervantes; Master´s degree in Education; PhD in Science
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I like to mix methodologies and use different approaches (communicative, nocio-functional, cognitive, etc.) depending on the necessities of the students.
I always cope the grammar into a context and use the necessary tools like videos, audios, images, role-playings, etc. After the trial lesson, we can check the level and interests of the student and offer him/her the best option (shorter conversation lessons, larger conversation lessons or specific lessons to overcome the official exams).
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I am a Spanish teacher certified by Instituto Cervantes and hold a Master´s degree in Education. I have been teaching in different fields for eight years.
I have experience in teaching beginner and intermediate levels, especially adults.
My major professional achievement is to see my students progress in communication in Spanish language.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson