- Languages You Speak
- English Spanish
- Spanish teacher
- Degree in Psychology, certification in Pedagogy
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
- Hi there! I'm a passionate and zealous English and Spanish teacher.
I love connecting with each of my students and finding their particular way of learning.
I can teach both languages from the very basics, starting with phonetics and pronunciation and all the way up into fluent conversation.
About me, I'm a kind, friendly, encouraging, hard-working, half Colombian half Spanish person.
Are you ready for some Spanish? Contact me and let's do it!
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I have a degree in Psychology and a certification in Pedagogy. Plus, I have more than 10 years of language teaching experience for both Spanish and English, as native and second language.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson