- Languages You Speak
- English English (US) Italian
- Languages You Learn
- Freelance translator and teacher
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I love learning new languages because it allows me to express myself wherever I am and at any time. Being able to talk to others is the key that opens the doors to the world.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- English English (US) Italian
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Ciao! I'm Giulia, from Rome (Italy) and language is my passion. I've been an English and Italian teacher for a while now. Being a teacher is a fantastic opportunity, it gives everyone the ability to break the language barrier and allows them to experience everything the world has to offer. This is HUGELY REWARDING. I've spent quite some time in Morocco, taking part in a volunteer project, teaching English and Italian to children. During this journey, I found out that more than teaching we were all just sharing our own skills, culture and knowledge. From that moment on I realized that building an effective and useful lesson means building a positive relationship with the students, listen to their needs, doubts and curiosities. Together we can mold our lessons and equip you with the tools you need to succeed, be it for personal development, work or university-related requirements. I'll provide you with the materials, but feel free to bring up any questions or interests you'd like to share.
Ti Aspetto! Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I'm a freelance translator and TEFL/TESOL certified English teacher. I studied Archeology at university.
From Beginners to Advanced.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson