I studied 5 years translations and literatures (italian, spanish and english). I graduated with 110/110 with honors, working hard for follow my dream: become an italian teacher. I also love travelling so I always tried to do both: teaching and travelling. How? I chose to be an italian teacher for foreign students, helping people who wanna know more about my culture, my languages. I started abroad, in Spain, were I taught italian to spanish native speakers. When I came back I started to teach italian in a public middle school: again to italian and foreign people, from Asia and America.
- Languages You Speak
- English (US) Italian Spanish
- Masters degree in Comparative Literature (italian, spanish and english)
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I'm a traveller: that's the reason why I love languages and teaching. I like helping people to achieve their goals, that's the real reason why I chose to become am italian teacher. I'm patient and I also enjoy giving fun class! If you feel bored, how can you learn? :)
- How did you know about LONET?
- internet search engines
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Ciao! My name is Jennifer, I'm an italian native speaker with a lot of EXPERIENCE in teaching italian to FOREIGN STUDENT.
I TAUGHT ITALIAN in a pubblic Middle-School for helping guys to pass the final italian exam: they were both from Italy and abroad (America and Asia).
I also have international experiences: in Spain and U.S. I was there studying languages and teaching italian (private lessons).
I study 5 YEARS italian translation and literature, so if you wanna know about italian culture and become a great italian speaker join my class! ;)
We could decide together the specific kind of italian lesson: sometimes I taught for preparing student for an exam, sometimes my students wanted to move to Italy, sometimes they were particularly interested in a specific topic (Cinema, TV, History, Literature): we should plan together the lesson, looking at your language's level and interest too!
I love talking with my student, it's because I love talking, ok, but also because I'm sure the best way for learning is having conversation! So let's talk italian, guys!
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- --->Italian teacher in pubblic middle school + italian teacher for foreign students (Europe, Asia, America)
---> From beginners to expert
--->GRADUATED in Comparative literature (italian, english ansd spanish languages and literatures) with 110/110 WITH HONORS
--->INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCES: I used to live in Spain and U.S.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson