Faten Adel - Skype репетитор по иностранному языку
Преподает: Арабский, Арабский (Египет) , Arabic (Jordan) , Arabic (Lebanon) , Арабский (Катар) , Арабский (ОАЭ)
Говорит: Арабский, Арабский (Египет) , Arabic (Jordan) , Arabic (Lebanon) , Арабский (Саудовская Аравия) , Английский
Member Since: March 17, 2018
I completed my undergraduate studies at Al-Azhar University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, specializing in business administration
Not reviewed yet
If I begin teaching as a teacher I will follow several methods of instruction:
- The analytical method: The structure of the sentences The student learns through the sentences composition, vocabulary and letters,
- Syntactic Method: The student starts learning sounds, letters, words, and sentences
- Sounds: They try to pronounce sounds to get to the best way to pronounce the character properly.
- Letters: Learn the letters and all the related shapes, shapes, settings, how letters are connected to the word, and what are the incorrect forms of communication.
- Words: Learn all that is related to the words of the formulation and pronunciation, in addition to things related to common words and words.
- Sentences: Learn grammatical rules and semantics that link words to be a useful sentence, linking sentences to be text or subject
I like education and especially my language (Arabic) because it is flexible and beautiful language and there are many countries that deal with it, and many would like to learn, and I am proud of it
Arabic has a number of features that made it one of the most unique languages in the world and ensured its continuity over the centuries.
Why learners should have chosen me as their teacher:
- I have clear goals and a clear plan of teaching and a touch of creativity.
- I fully understand how influential my learners are so I am always keen to have a positive impact.
- I have a positive spirit with a dose of vitality and creativity that leads to the desired goal
- I always try to renew and use all available means to remove the boredom that may prevail at times
- I also do not stop learning and developing for myself
The structure of my lessons
* Lesson preparation steps:
The logical arrangement is the most important step in preparing any lesson. It helps the teacher to make the stages of the lesson continuous and connected with each other without any gaps affecting the students' understanding.
These steps are as follows:
- Behavioral objectives
- Preparation of educational aids
Benefits of this methodology:
Helps to organize and arrange ideas
Know the educational goals that guide the educational path away from randomness
Know the needs of students
Provide appropriate educational means
The teacher earns respect for learners
Take advantage of the time well