Подробная информация о пользователе
- Languages You Speak
- English Portuguese (Brazil) Spanish
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Adoro estudar outros idiomas. Aprender sobre a história, cultura e conhecer outras pessoas é incrível. Podemos aprender tanto dos outros!
Além da minha família, amo os animais. Podemos saber muito de outra pessoa por como os trata. O respeito, é parte fundamental em todos os aspectos de nossas vidas. /
I love studying other languages. I find it very interesting, learning a foreign language means that you can communicate with different people, from different countries and cultures. You can learn a lot from other people and that is why I think this is so important.
Besides my family, I love animals. You can know a person from the way she treats animals. Respect is fundamental in any aspects of our lives. /
Me encanta estudiar otros idiomas, aprender de los demás es algo maravilloso, su cultura, historia, otras personas.
Además de mi familia, me encantan los animales. Se puede conocer a una persona por como los trata. El respeto es fundamental en todos los aspectos de nuestras vidas.
- Как вы узнали о Лонете?
- internet search engines
- Languages You Teach
- Portuguese (Brazil) Spanish
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I was born in Brazil and moved to Argentina 20 year ago. I know how difficult it is to learn a new language and that's why I try to make the classes as light as possible. Working constantly with speaking (about anything), reading (books, news, magazines, stories), listening (music, videos, movies) and writing of course (written exercises, texts, notes... creativity please!).
As Brazil has such a particular culture, I'd like to introduce you to this magical world of learning Portuguese, letting you know about our daily life, culture, history, music, food.
I love speaking... of course! And that's what I expect from you... falling in love with Portuguese. Take a chance! Não tenha medo! (don't be afraid!)
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Teaching since 1994, I have experience with all ages, from 3 to 70 years old (it’s true!). Worked with individual or group classes.
I completed my English Studies at the Institute I worked for, I really have to apply for a certification, I haven’t done it yet. For Spanish I applied for DELE (a certification from Cervantes Institute in the name of Education, Culture and Sports Ministry from Spain).
We can work on general info or specific points you may need: like business, sports, tourism, trip
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson