Подробная информация о пользователе
- Languages You Speak
- English (US) Spanish
- Forex Day Trader
- University of BYU, Provo Utah
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Hello, my name is Richard, born in Peoria Illinois, just south of Chicago. My father is Argentine born with an arabic descent and my mother British. We moved to Argentina when I was 4. After high school, I moved back to Utah where I went to college. Years later, and working for the largest candle manufacturer and extensive travel, I decided to relocate back to my old stomping grounds !!! Am married now, with two wonderful kids, Joaquin and Zoe; day-trade the Forex currency exchange markets and tutor english. The tutoring started as a homework assignment for my son and turned into a whole new world !!! ...so...here I am ! On weekends my two hobbies are flying (yes, I'm a pilot) and restoring old cars.
Hola, mi nombre es Richard, nací en Peoria Illinois, al sur de Chicago. Mi padre es nacido en Argentina pero de descendencia árabe y mi madre inglesa. Nos mudamos a Argentina cuando yo tenía 4 años. Después de completar el secundario, regresé a Utah donde completé mis estudios universitarios. Años después, trabajé para una de las empresas de velas aromáticas más grandes del país y el cual requirió viajar extensivamente, me hizo decidir volver a mi viejo lugar. Ahora estoy casado , con dos chicos maravillosos, Joaquin y Zoe; trabajo los mercados bursátiles de divisas y doy clases de ingles privado. Las clases de ingles tuvieron sus orígenes cuando un día ayudé a mi hijo con sus tareas de ingles y se convirtió en todo un mundo !!!...así que ...aquí estoy ! Los fines de semana tengo dos hobbies, los cuales son volar, (si, soy piloto) y restaurar autos antiguos.
- Как вы узнали о Лонете?
- recommended by a friend of mine
- Languages You Teach
- English (US) Spanish
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
If I'm helping grade schoolers, I will stick to their homework and simply tutor them in any weak areas I find; yes I will expand their horizons a bit to pull them out of the rigidity of the textbook when necessary. On the other hand, If I'm with an experienced adult, I like to teach "casual conversation", because it invokes many aspects of real life scenarios and situations and slang, thus taking the initial culture shock away when arriving . I keep it simple & try to make it fun ! I also put a heavy emphasis on pronunciation from the get-go. In both cases, I consider that speaking and applying new learnings and words as a student base widens is crucial, paralleling it at all times with its correct grammar. I don't use a written plan. Just a fluid conversation, unless there is a request or a specific topic.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- My background started in the technical field and manufacturing and shifted into the Foreign Exchange Markets. As I started a family here in Argentina and being a US citizen, helping my son with his english assignments lead me into the world of english tutoring. Ages range from 9 to 52. My strong points are prepping mainly for US culture and travel.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson