- Languages You Speak
- Arabic English
- Languages You Learn
- Arabic (Egypt)
- Faculty of Arts and Education, Alexandria University.
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I have five years experience of teaching English to Arab students and vice versa. Being a teacher was my dream since my childhood. Finally, my dream came true when i joined and graduated from Faculty of Education, English department. You too could achieve your dream in talking Arabic like natives with me.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Arabic Arabic (Egypt)
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I will use different methods in teaching you Arabic from a to z. There are visual aids, movies, songs and regular tests to evaluate our progress. The syllabus will be divided into a series of lessons developed according to your level.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I graduated from Alexandria University, Faculty of Education, English Department. I have five years experience in teaching languages.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson