Подробная информация о пользователе
- Languages You Speak
- English Portuguese Portuguese (Brazil) Spanish
- Teacher at ELT (Executive Language Training) school
- Master of Visual Language of Performance, University of the Arts London
- Как вы узнали о Лонете?
- другой источник
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
During my lessons, I will be sending digital pages from a Textbook. I normally do one Unit per lesson and the rest of the time is used to do other more creative things as listening to songs, do dictations, read stories, watch films or TV series, etc.
I have been teaching for about 8 years now either on Skype or live. I have a real passion for teaching my native language because I love sharing my culture. I believe language is the only way anyone can communicate and deeply understand a culture.
My lessons are ideal if you would like to improve your speaking, listening, writing and reading skills as well as learn about the Portuguese culture or specific vocabulary/themes with a native speaker. They are also useful if you are interested in learning the basics to go to Portugal on holidays and a good start if you intend to move to Portugal. If your level is advanced my lessons are perfect to improve your pronunciation.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I hold two Masters Degrees. The first is in Contemporary Art and the other in the Visual Language of Performance from the University of the Arts London. I have given lectures and talks, at many different venues, including the Chelsea College of Art, in London. I have been working as a professional translator to several London based companies, for example: Creative Virtual Ltd., Teespring Europe, Thinking Gifts and others. At the moment I'm teaching at ELT (Executive Language Training) school.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson