- Languages You Speak
- English Spanish
- Languages You Learn
- Spanish Teacher
- FPELE – International House
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Hi! My name is Itzel and I'm 24 years old. I was born in Belgium, raised in Mexico and now I live in Sweden. Since very little I had an interest in different cultures and learning languages has been a big passion. I am currently learning Swedish and I want to study Linguistics one day.
I studied Physics at university and my main interest was doing workshops and doing popular science, which led me into teaching. I got certified as a Spanish teacher and I look forward to growing in this profession.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
During my lessons my main focus is for my students to practice their speaking skills. I like to make my lessons dynamic and interesting and personalised to my students. Everyone learns in a different way and my lessons reflect that. I prepare my own learning material and exercises for my students.
I believe that languages and cultures are not isolated from each other and one of my favourite things about teaching is being able to share bits and pieces of my culture with my students. In my material, you'll find references to Mexico and its culture, and interesting facts about Mexico and Latin America.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I am a certified by International House and Instituto Cervantes as a Spanish teacher and I have experience in both group settings and private lessons with students from different backgrounds and nationalities. I specialise in teaching adults and beginner and intermediate levels. I specialise in Latin American Spanish.
Age group: 12+
Level: All levels
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson