I'm 22 years old , Egyptian , I like to use languages as a way to get to know other people's cultures and for them to know mine .
- Languages You Speak
- Arabic Arabic (Egypt) English (US) Hebrew
- languages teaching freelancer
- Judaism , Hebrew Language, linguistics , Semitics and translation at Ain Shams university in Cairo
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I'm just so passionate about languages whither it's learning or teaching
כל כך אהבתי את התחום הזה עד כדי כך שבחרתי ללמוד שפות באוניברסיטה
قُدر لي أن أدرس في الأزهر لمدة خمس سنوات مما ساعدني علي تنمية مهاراتي في اللغة العربيه الفصحي
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Arabic Arabic (Egypt) Hebrew
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I'm gonna talk about my personal experience of learning foreign languages ( English in specific ), like many beginners I started taking courses and buying text books , and the method that these courses used ( just like many other courses ) was this " vocabularies and grammars" I was so happy about all the vocabularies I knew and felt like that's it I will finally be able to speak English , passed the all the written exams was flying colors and got so confident that I challenged my brother to an English conversation , and here comes the shock , I could not say even one sentence , I went get crazy back then , like what's wrong , I know all the vocabularies, I know the grammars so why on earth can't I speak , here is the sad truth , It dose not matter how many vocabularies u know if you don't know how to put them into words , and why can't you do that , it's simply because you have only learned mere words , you did not learn how the native speakers use them or when . after this big failure I tried many other methods and guess what none of them worked , after all these set backs and all the researches I made I've come up with my own way way of learning foreign languages , simplest , fastest and shortest way to perfect any foreign language . after that I was so excited to share my personal experience with others learners that I actually started looking for online students to help them learn Arabic and Hebrew ( unpaid ), I didn't consider it as a job , I was just so passionate with teaching and sharing my experience , I met lots of students , some of them were beginners , some were not but most of them had one thing in common , they were all using the same old methods that I used at first , It was a greet feeling going with them step by step and seeing the results with almost half the time it took me because remember ( I wasted so much time on wrong methods then more time on finding the right way to learn.
Here are some of the methods I've come up with ( of course It's all about how to apply them ) .
- Listen , yes it's the most effective and well proven way to learn any language but the question is what to listen to , Listening to the wrong material like these educational ones is just as useless as studying some old text books , conversations in real life are not Just about introducing yourself and ordering a meal at a dinning restaurant , yes it is good to know how to do that but remember we are talking about taking your foreign language to the next level here , not just settling with what is good enough to do the job , the goal is to speak your foreign language so perfectly that no native speaker can even realize you are a foreigner .
- Speak up , As crazy as it may sound , I used to speak to the mirror because I just knew that I needed to practice what I was Listening to , but as effective as it was , looking back at it now I realize that that it took me more than it should have to practice speaking because I had no one to correct my mistakes but it will not be the same for you because you will have me , so you can accomplish in a week what took me more than a month to accomplish
- Prohibited ! banned ! , From the moment we start your course you will have to say goodbye to your native language , If there is a word you do not know it's meaning , I'm not gonna translate it for you , the easy way of just giving you the meaning in your native language will get you no where , we will literally bury your native language , if we are talking about Arabic as a foreign language then you are gonna listen to Arabic , speak Arabic , read and write down in Arabic and guess what , think in Arabic , yes actually thinking in your head using Arabic .
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I'm Egyptian senior college student , about to get my bachelor's degree in 2 months after 4 years of studying Judaism Hebrew Language, linguistics , Semitics , translation ( in specific ) and foreign languages in general , I had a gift for speaking fluent Arabic language ( MSA ) as a child which is the reason why I chose to study Hebrew language At university ( 2 languages that belong to the same family ) , I'm so passionate about this field and I can see that I have a lot to give here .
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson