Подробная информация о пользователе
- Languages You Speak
- Languages You Learn
- Teacher of English as a Second Language
- Bachelor of Science
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
My name is Rick and I am interested in learning Spanish.
I am motivated to learn Spanish because I live in South Spain and I am finding it difficult to communicate with the locals.
- Как вы узнали о Лонете?
- поисковые системы с интернете
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
My name is Rick and I am from Cheshire in the UK. I have a Bachelor of Science, and I have qualified as a TEFL teacher with an advanced course in Teaching English Online.
I have worked in the construction industry for many years, and now I am living in Spain. I am learning Spanish so I understand the difficulties with learning a new language.
I like listening to music, keeping fit and travelling. I have been to many countries in the world, but I still want to see more, and hopefully one day I will see more of Africa.
I am passionate about languages , and helping my students learn the most important language in the world....English.
To learn a new language you need guidance and I can guide you in the right direction.
My lessons will be tailored around your needs. I will speak nice and slowly for beginners, and at a normal speed with more advanced students.
Please feel free to book a lesson and lets enjoy the wonderful experience of learning a new language together.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree.
I have TEFEL certificate having taken a 140 hour Premier TEFEL course
I have a TEFEL certificate having taken a 40 hour English Online course
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson