Hi! My name is Natalia and I love languages! Today I can speak three languages including native and this is not my limit.
I am interested in completely different things. I can play the violin and I love singing. I sew dresses for myself and create candles. I make home-made cosmetics and soap. I love hand-made on the whole. I can dance a bit of juzzfunk and vogue. And so on...
I am open for communication. Welcome!
- Russian Federation
- Languages You Speak
- English French Russian
- Languages You Learn
- Teacher and translator
- Volgograd State University|Linguistics
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Приветствую! Меня зовут Наталия Воронцова. Я лингвист, и я люблю язык и всё, что с ним связано. Я закончила Волгоградский Государственный Университет с отличием и более двух лет работала индивидуальным преподавателем. Почему я решила стать преподавателем? Я люблю делиться знаниями и могу донести их до каждого. Для меня большая гордость научить кого-то говорить на моём родном языке. Обещаю, скучно не будет!
Hello! My name is Natalia Vorontsova. I am a linguist and I do love languages and everything related. I graduated from Volgograd State University And I have worked as an individual teacher for more than two years. Why did I decided to become a teacher? I love sharing knowledge and I can explain anything to anybody. I am proud to teach someone how to speak my native language. I promise, you will not be bored!
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Я использую индивидуальный подход к каждому ученику и постоянно совершенствую свою методику.
Я работаю с самого начального уровня и развиваю все необходимые языковые навыки: чтение, говорение, слушание и письмо.
I use an individual approach to each student and constantly improve my techniques.
I work from the entry level and develop all necessary language skills: reading, speaking, listening and writing.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson