- Languages You Speak
- English German
- Professional Translator
- Master's Degree in Marketing
- How did you know about LONET?
- recommended by a friend of mine
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
My name is Massimiliano Marzo and I'm 35 years old. My parents are Italian and I was born in Germany. I have lived for almost all my live near Cologne and Düsseldorf in the Western part of Germany. In the last 6 years I have been collaborating with the Goethe Institut as a German Tutor and Examiner of the important Goethe Zertifikat. The students I have been supporting are from level A1 to level C2. German students appreciate my dynamic approach to teaching: I do a lot of practical exercises and I constantly check if learners are improving their speaking, listening, reading and grammar skills. I look forward to starting working with you with the German lessons.
mein Name ist Massimiliano Marzo und ich bin 35 Jahre alt. Meine Eltern sind Italiener und ich bin in Deutschland geboren und aufgewachsen. Ich habe fast mein ganzes Leben lang in der Nähe von Köln und Düsseldorf in Nordrhein-Westfalen gelebt. In den letzten 6 Jahren habe ich mit dem Goethe-Institut als deutscher Tutor und Prüfer des wichtigen Goethe-Zertifikats zusammengearbeitet. Die Schüler, die ich unterstützt habe, sind von Niveau A1 bis Niveau C2. Die Schüler schätzen meinen dynamischen Unterrichtsansatz: Tatsächlich mache ich viele praktische Übungen und überprüfe ständig, ob die Lernenden ihre Sprach-, Hör-, Lese- und Grammatikkenntnisse verbessern. Ich freue mich dich als Schüler meines Deutschkurses begrüßen zu dürfen.
mi chiamo Massimiliano Marzo e ho 35 anni. I miei genitori sono italiani e io sono nato e cresciuto in Germania. Ho vissuto per quasi tutta la mia vita vicino a Colonia e Düsseldorf, nella parte occidentale della Germania. Negli ultimi 6 anni ho collaborato con il Goethe Institut come tutor ed esaminatore di tedesco dell'importante Goethe Zertifikat. Gli studenti che ho sostenuto vanno dal livello A1 arrivando al livello C2. I miei studenti della lingua tedesca apprezzano il mio approccio dinamico all'insegnamento in quanto insieme a loro faccio molti esercizi pratici e verifico costantemente se essi stanno migliorando le loro capacità di parlare, ascoltare, leggere e grammaticali. Non vedo l'ora di iniziare a lavorare con voi.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I worked for the Goethe Institut, which is Germany's most important teaching institute as it releases official certificates from A1 to C2 level. I like teaching to adults and I don't like teaching to children, because I think that my teaching methods are not adapted for it.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson