- Languages You Speak
- English English (US) Russian Ukrainian
- Languages You Learn
- language tutor, teacher, Intrpreter
- Bachelor degree
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I always had been interested in languages. Russian is my native language. English is simple and pleasant for me for some reasons. When I was abroad I realized how it is important to know language of country you stay in. I have thought how wonderful would be if people would speak one language. My goal is to make peoples life easier and break "language border" between them. Because communication is value thing and only this can gather people together. Hopefully I am able to help people learn Russian and English.
I am communicative, optimistic and easy going person.
I work as Eng-Russ interpreter (part time) and English tutor for adults. I teach foreigners Russian by Skype.Я всегда интересовалась языками
- How did you know about LONET?
- found on social networks
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
As an English teacher I use grammar book and exercise book according to students level. I use different textbook choosing more suitable for current topic or lesson. Also I give video and audio materials to my students. I like to give them interesting tasks and let my students be creative during theirs studying.
We study grammar, develop speaking abilities and writing skills. I usually put emphasis on speaking and grammar. Besides that we study the most important common topics or topics according to my students needs.
I teach English language levels: A2 (Elementary English), B1 (Intermediate English).
Learning English is much more enjoyable with Skype classes! Each course includes 10 classes, which can be adjusted to your individual schedule, abilities and preferences.
As a Russian teacher I am confident in my experience and my skills because I am native speaker. I teach foreigners Russian using special Textbook and Exercise book. We learn basic Grammar, do writing and oral tasks. We focus on common phrases and the most important topics in Russian. Also we learn common phrases and topics for students needs.
I teach Russian - Level 1: Enough Russian to survive in Russian Speaking environment. Level 2: Conversational Russian.
Learning Russian is much more enjoyable with Skype classes! Each course includes 10 classes, which can be adjusted to your individual schedule, abilities and preferences.
I am patient and understanding teacher. Feel free contact me anytime.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I am experienced English tutor for adults. I am working as English interpreter and Russian teacher for foreigners as well. I like my job. As I communicate with native English speakers, I always improve my professional skills by communicating with them. Besides strong professional experience in the translation field I have had experience in subtitling (English - Russian). My native languages are Ukrainian (official) and Russian. My English language level is Upper-intermediate.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson