- Languages You Speak
- English English (US) Latvian Russian
- Languages You Learn
- Language Tutor, Riga City Guide, Guide in The Museum of Art Nuvo
- Latvian University, BA in Pedagogy
- How did you know about LONET?
- recommended by a friend of mine
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Vocabulary, grammar, speaking, reading, listening - all parts are important in the process of studying the language.
However, the structure of sentences is essential in making our thoughts clear to listeners. I draw a special attention to grammar but all other parts of the language are included in the process of studying as well.
I try to make the lesson natural and the learner feel comfortable.
Usually we start the lesson with new words and phrases, then do grammar exercises and talk about a topic or the news.
Listening, reading and translating tasks are included in the lesson, too.
I prefer taking studying books (like Total English, Market Leader etc.) as a basement but there are a lot of additional materials from other sources (internet, videos, magazines, newspapers etc.) as well.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I am a teacher of English for more than 8 years and have worked in all levels from very beginners to advanced students.
I help learners to obtain basic language skills, conversation, everyday and business English both in classroom and on-line.
It is my pleasure to work with adults and senior learners who need English for their work or communication with their new relatives - sons and daughters in law, grandchildren etc.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- IK (individuālā komersanta) reģistrācijas numurs
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson