Looking forward to hear from you!
J'ai 39 ans, je suis mariée et mère d'une jeune fille. Enseigner c'est ma passion et pas seulement une profession! Je serais contente de vous apprendre le grec et le français n'importe votre âge ou votre niveau!
Bien à vous!
- Languages You Speak
- French Greek
- Languages You Learn
- Teacher in the public education
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Hellenic Open University of Patras
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
My motivation is to respond to the needs of my students and show them that learning a language could be a pleasant activity!
Ma motivation sont mes élèves et leurs besoins. Mon but est de montrer que l'apprentissage d'une langue pourrait devenir une activité agréable!
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- French Greek
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I am a teacher of French and Greek well informed and centralized on the needs of my students. I always take into consideration the new didactic and educational approaches during my classes using as well the new technologies. The learner always is always at the center of my teaching!
Je suis une professeure de français et de grec bien avertie et centralisée aux besoins de mes apprenants. Je prends toujours en considération les nouvelles approches didactiques et pedagogiques en utilisant en même temps les nouvelles techonogies pendant mes cours. L'apprenant se trouve au centre de mon enseignement !
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Postgraduate specialization (3 years) in teaching the Greek as a foreign language from the Hellenic Open University of Patras (2008)
A Native Greek.
10 years of work experience in teaching Greek as a foreign language.
A graduate of the Department of French Language and Literature of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2001).
Fifteen years of work experience in teaching French.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson