My name is Milica Malinovic and I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am Italian and Serbian Language teacher. Apart from that, I possess a wide range of experiences which regard studying and working abroad, as well as a range of voluntary jobs. I am outlining especially my experiences as an Au Pair and a volunteer at the Day-care Center for Children.
Teaching foreign languages and cultures really inspires me. My hobbies are music, theater and cinematography and I always try to collocate all of these aspects of culture during teaching, so as to approach a foreign language and culture in the best light possible.
- Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Banja Luka
- Languages You Speak
- Bosnian Croatian English English (US) French Italian Macedonian Serbian (Cyrillic) Serbian (Latin) Spanish
- Italian and Serbian Languages Teacher
- Faculty of Philology (University of Banja Luka)
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Italian Serbian (Latin)
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
First of all, I like teaching foreign languages because it is the best way to get closer any foreign culture. When it comes to about my methods and tools which I use during teaching, I prefer using contemporary teaching methods, such as teaching through the games (work in pairs or groups), various web sites (i.e. https://www.adgblog.it/), workshops, aspects of culture (i.e. cinematography, literature, history, geography, music etc.) – because in this way teaching becomes more creative and innovative and student can benefit from this type of methodology. Accordingly, I try to avoid traditional structure of classes – nowadays flexibility and creativity are becoming more and more present because of the advancement of technology. Therefore, I use various sources of bibliography and thus I combine them for making my own scripts and plans for lessons. Regarding my personal characteristics and features (which could describe me as a good language Teacher), I claim to be very patient, responsible, flexible and devoted during teaching. Moreover, I am always ready for cooperation, compromises and any suggestions.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Graduated at the Faculty of Philology (Department: Italian Studies). In possession of international and local certificates of foreign languages. Experiences in teaching by giving private lessons, organizing workshops, conversational and instructive classes, as well as by working temporary at a local Grammar School and, especially, by working as an Au Pair. Good communication skills gained through studying (i.e. ERASMUS) and working abroad. Able to teach all ages and levels.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson