- Languages You Speak
- English French Spanish
- Languages You Learn
- French Teacher
- Master in International Business and Management
- How did you know about LONET?
- recommended by a friend of mine
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Do you want to learn to speak and maintain your level of French? Prepare a professional interview or a test in French? Travel or live in a francophone country?
I am a native French teacher, with more than 6 years of experience teaching in the best languages academies and international companies in Barcelona. I propose dynamic, complete and fun online classes to reach your goals.
I think that each student is unique and that the reason why I adapt perfectly my classes to your needs, abilities and interests. Each class is original and guarantee a very easy and fun way of learning as it should be! Playful, communicative and active pedagogy.
“Learning a language is more than just studying it”
Communicative methodology (inductive grammar)
Working the 4 skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Specialized in adults intensive standard and professional courses and preparation of the DELF and DALF exams. Beginner to advanced level. I studied Applied Foreign Languages and a Master in International Business and Management. I have been working for 8 years in French multinational companies as LVMH and Peugeot Citroën in the logistics and marketing area in Barcelona. After a long bagpack trip in South America and India I changed to be a teacher in order to help people to fulfil their dreams.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson