Buongiorno, mi chiamo Harry e sono italiano!
Good morning to everybody, I am your new Italian teacher and I am here to make you discover how beautiful is Italian language sound. I live in Riga now, and right here i started to work as Italian teacher in languages centers since 2012.
- Languages You Speak
- English Italian Latvian
- Languages You Learn
- Master degree in Chemistry, PhD student
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
- Apprendere una nuova lingua apre la mente e offre nuove opportunità e possibilità.
To learn a new language opens your mind and offers new opportunities and possibilities. When I moved to Latvia I could speak only english, it was good, but it was not enough to completely be indipendent, now i speak latvian: I've studied, I've spoken, I've read. Now I have new opportunities and possibilities. Be indipendent, parla italiano! :)
- How did you know about LONET?
- recommended by a friend of mine
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Buongiorno, mi chiamo Harry e sono italiano!Good morning to everybody, I am your new Italian teacher and I am here to make you discover how beautiful is Italian language sound. I live in Riga now, and right here i started to work as Italian teacher in languages centers since 2012.It all has started as a hobby and I have got a very good experience both with classes and private lessons.I managed classes up to 8 persons, and single students more interested into discussion, Italian culture and way of life.Most of my students are beginners, so I got very good experience with A1 to B2 students, but I have also teached to C1 level students who wanted to improve their knowledge.And I love it, when I see how my students got the results, start to understand and freely talk in Italian, that is really a great satisfaction! In my lessons there will always be practice, you will start to speak from the first lesson, I will help you with grammar, pronounce and vocabulary, as also with topics of everyday situations.During our lessons I will assist you to improve all the necessary skills to learn a new language: reading, writing, listening and of course speaking. I developed my method during these years of teaching by selecting the materials that I use in classes, to make the student participate actively, and be at the center of the process, because I already speak Italian, so now it's your turn to speak Italian!Student age range 16+levels A1 to C2
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I am native Italian speaker. I started to teach Italian language to my friends, when I moved abroad, because they were interested about Italian language and culture. Then I started to teach professionally. I have matured a good experience in grammar teaching and spoken everyday language, for group and private lessons.
Most of my students are adults.
Levels: A1 to C2.
Lessons about cultural aspects of Italian life and society (advanced students) also are offered.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson