You can follow me and my academic works in these social academic networks:
- Languages You Speak
- English French Turkish
- Languages You Learn
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Hi. First of all, I like learning languages and I laso like learning new things. I like teaching to anothers beacause of my profession. I'm a teacher. these are my first motivation. I completed my licence and master education in language teaching (french language). I contunie my ph.d in the same area. I want to be a good acedemician in language teaching. So I study hard to achieve this goal. I reallly like to know new people and to communicate with them. And the family, family is very important in my life. the other most important motivation is my family. My wife is my the greatest supporter in my life. She always motivates me.
- How did you know about LONET?
- internet search engines
- Languages You Teach
- French Turkish
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Hello. Im from Turkey. Im a native speaker of Turkish. I can teach Turkish at any kevel. Im actually working as a french language instructor at an university in Turkey. I hve a Master degree in french language teaching. I continue my phd education at the same area. I have been teaching french for 8 years. I have already teached english for few years. So ı can teach english beginner or intermediate level. For Turkish, its my own language , as a language specialiste ı can also teach TUrkish at any level. I like learning and teaching languages. I can use all of materials for language teaching. The most important thing to learn a language is a motivation.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Hi, ı had already studied as an english teacher for two years in primary school with children between 10-14ages, after gratuated from university. Later, I had studied as a research asistant in french language department for eight years in an university of Turkey. Now, ı m studying as a french teacher in an another university for one year with youngs-university students. I'm good at making conversation with students. The students always trust me.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson