Saya sedang belajar Bahasa Melayu, dan boleh bercakap, memahami dan tulis ayat yang mudah. Saya tinga di Kuala Lumpur sekarang, jadi jika anda juga tingal sana dan ingin berjumpa secara peribadi, hubungi saya!
- Languages You Speak
- English French Indonesian Italian
- Languages You Learn
- Internet Marketer. Tutor of Italian and Business. Analyst/Interpreter for the Italian Trade Agency
- Master Degree in International Managment / Master Degree in Economics and Business / Bachelor in Commerce
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
As a student you will have online access to a reference Italian textbook in PDF. This file will be accessible to you until at least 15 days after the last lesson.
Also, you will have online access to a shared file that summarizes what was covered during our lessons.
You are encouraged to always have pen and paper with you during the lesson as physically writing things down will help you better memorize things and recall them later.
Class tools and timingTeaching Style
The lesson takes place on Skype, through a video call. At times the teacher’s screen will be shared with you.
For each lesson there will be main objectives in terms of what you are going to learn; nevertheless, the class will move at a pace decided by your needs.
Our lesson will be focused on listening and speaking, less on writing (unless writing is your style of learning).
I will be teaching you whole sentences that you can start using immediately and often. You will soon become very familiar with those, and quickly be able to find and remember words and patterns in common between them and have a solid base to learn new expressions. I will guide you in this process.
Also, I will guide you step by step to understand the grammar rules intuitively and logically, when you will need.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Ciao! I'm an online tutor from South of Italy.
While abroad I have taught Italian to young adults and adults of all ages. I worked also as translator and editor.
My teaching is based on verbal communication; from the 1st lesson you'll be able to learn sentences, start speaking Italian and gain confidence.
As a reference, in 12h one of my best students learned greetings, common questions, basic sentences with to be/to have, agreeing on day/time of next lesson, numbers from 1 to 100, and more
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson