- Languages You Speak
- English German Italian
- Tutor Online
- Foreign languages and literatures University, Florence
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Hi, my name is Vania, I come from Italy but at the moment I live in Germany, where I teach Italian to foreign people. I can speak english and german. I have a bachelor's degree in foreign languages. I gratuated at the University of Florence. I love learning new languages and meanwhile I love teaching my language. I think that speaking more languages is a treasure, because you have the possibily to communicate with different cultures without problems.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
What should you know about my lessons?
Well, the first trial lesson is specifically intended to understand the knowledge level of Italian and the needs of students in order to prepare an effective program. Usually during lessons my students practice understanding, speaking, reading, writing and reflect on grammar rules with the right balance between practice and theory. They also discover connections between language and culture.
So...don't waste your time, start now to learn italian with Vania :)
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Italian teacher to private people
Foreign languages and literatures University, Florence
From beginners to advanced
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson