Подробная информация о пользователе
- Южная Африка
- Languages You Speak
- English Finnish German Swedish
- Languages You Learn
- Language teacher
- Master of Arts in Nordic Philology, University of Oulu, Finland
- Как вы узнали о Лонете?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Finnish Swedish
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I think that every student is a unique person and we've got our best ways to learn and acquire things. Someone can learn by listening meanwhile someone else learns best by reading and writing. In my private teaching I always to listen to every students' needs and wishes and plan my teaching according to them. The most important thing in studying languages is that one dares to use the language. Do not be afraid of making mistakes -- it is also a part of your learning process!
I use all kind of methods in my teaching - it all depends on the student and how he or she learns the language best. My previous lessons have been varying because some of my student want just talk and improve their communication skills and some of them want to have formal training.
I`m a very outgoing and friendly person and I have received such a great feedback about my teaching and how I am as a teacher and a person. I have a lot of patience so it doesn`t matter what the pace is.
Teaching languages is my passion and I love my work -- it is a great chance to meet people from all around the world. My work is not just teaching but it is a learning process to me as I learn a lot about my students, their countries and cultures. :)
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I'm a Master of Arts and graduated from The University of Oulu in 2014. I studied linguistics and I've also conducted the pedagogical studies for teachers (60 ECTS).
I started working as a teacher immediately after my graduation and I have been teaching now for almost four years. I started teaching online in January 2017 and so far I have taught more than 1300 online lessons with a great feedback!
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson