Подробная информация о пользователе
- Languages You Speak
- English French Spanish
- Languages You Learn
- French Italian
- Spanish teacher
- Modern Languages Teaching, Linguistics.
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
¡Hola! Me llamo Virginia. Soy venezolana y soy profesora de idiomas. Tengo una licenciatura en Educación mención Idiomas Modernos. He estado enseñando español e inglés por 13 años a grupos desde niños preescolares hasta adultos jóvenes de todos los niveles. Disfruto mucho enseñar, y me emociona conocer personas nuevas y culturas diferentes. Tengo mucha paciencia al enseñar y me gusta utilizar un enfoque ecléctico que combine diferentes métodos y estrategias con base en los estilos de aprendizaje y las necesidades de cada estudiante.
Hi! My name is Virginia. I am a Venezuelan languages teacher. I have a degree in Modern Languages Teaching and have been teaching Spanish and English for 13 years to groups from preschool children to young adults. I enjoy teaching and it's exciting for me to meet new people from different cultures. I have a lot of patience while teaching, and I use an eclectic approach to language teaching, combining methods and strategies from different approaches according to the learning styles and needs of each student.
- Как вы узнали о Лонете?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I love teaching and I also love languages. It is very exciting for me to help other people to learn something they want or need to know. Teaching languages gives me the opportunity to do that and, at the same time, I get to know new people and new cultures. It’s fascinating!
I understand all students are not the same. They learn in different ways, enjoy different kinds of activities and have different needs and motivations for learning a new language. This is why I choose to use an eclectic approach which involves different approaches, methodologies and techniques that best suit the linguistic and communicative needs of every particular student, according to all the factors mentioned before. Lessons planning may also vary according to each case.
I am easygoing, flexible, understanding and very patient, and always focus on making the learning process as pleasant, enjoyable and effective as it could be.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I hold a bachelor degree in modern languages teaching, and a master’s degree in linguistics and language teaching. I have been teaching English and Spanish for about 13 years to people of all ages (from preschoolers to adults) and levels (from beginners to advanced), and work very well with all of them.
My major achievement as a teacher is the success of my students in the accomplisment their goals.
My strongest fields are grammar, reading and speaking.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson