I am a native English speaker and an ESL tutor, with a clear American accent teaching English online for over 8 years.
I taught in Japan and now I teach exam preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, PET, KET, and all other English Proficiency Exams. I also teach conversational, listening and pronunciation skills to beginners, intermediate, and advance students, both adults and children.
I would LOVE to help you with your English. We will have fun and enjoy every class, and at the end you will feel more confident about your English.
Подробная информация о пользователе
- Соединенные Штаты Америки
- Languages You Speak
- Languages You Learn
- Online English Teacher
- Masters in TESOL
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Teaching is like the air I breathe and each experience is an opportunity for me to give life to my students' English skills. I am a native English speaker with a clear and understandable American accent. I have been teaching English for over 8 years online to students of all ages over the world. I am confident that I will be able to help your students improve their English skills. My lessons are exciting and enjoyable.I am looking forward to hearing from you.
- Как вы узнали о Лонете?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- English (US)
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
Each lesson is tailored to the needs of the individual student. I ensure that the student's interests are incorporated in the lessons so that they remain interested at all times.
Learning English can be fun and I ensure that my students achieve their desired goals and feel good while doing so.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I have both a masters and a bachelor degree in TESOL and this has prepared me for teaching English as a second language to non-native speakers. Over the last 10 years I have been teaching children and adults from all over the world for general improvement in English skills as well as preparation for standardized tests.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- IK (individuālā komersanta) reģistrācijas numurs
- US Citizen
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson