- Languages You Speak
- English Spanish
- Languages You Learn
- Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Japanese
- Spanish tutor
- Bachelor Industrial Engineering- IMH
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
My name is Yagoba and I'm from the north of Spain. I am engineer but I have been teaching Spanish for the last two years at a language school in Taipei, Taiwan.
I have taught all types of students, from basic level to advanced levels. In the same way I have helped the preparation of DELE exams in all their levels.
If you have any questions about my classes , just drop me a message.
See you soon!
- How did you know about LONET?
- internet search engines
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
I believe that each student is different, therefore each class must be different. For this reason I think it is important to have a first contact class and see what the student expects and what their strengths are and then prepare the most appropriate class. Since I think books can usually be boring, I use different tools such as PDFs, audios, video, powerpoints ... to make the experience unique and more entertaining
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- My experience is two years teaching all types of students and levels. From business-oriented conversations to specific classes for DELE.
I have been working in Eumaia academy in Taipie, Taiwan and as online tutor.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- IK (individuālā komersanta) reģistrācijas numurs
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson