- Languages You Speak
- Dutch English Spanish
- Languages You Learn
- Teacher University, Pedagogische Academie, training in multilingualism, several additional courses
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
I have lived in several countries, knowing Angola,Mozambique ,Democratic Republic of Kongo,
United Arab Emirates, The Netherlands, Spain.
Everywhere I met people struggling with the languages. I love to help to overcome these language problems
So I teached Dutch to adults and children everywhere I lived.
During 8 years I was connected to a Dutch school In Barcelona, where I was the director and teacher.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
- I use several methods and different exercises .
I react immediately when I notice the students problems by preparing the next lesson specifically focused on that problem
Every student is different, so every class is prepared to the needs of each student
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- Seasoned and qualified Dutch teacher with over 30 years of experience in teaching Dutch to children and adults.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson