- Costa Rica
- San José
- Languages You Speak
- English French Spanish
- French Teacher
- Bachelors in French Teaching
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
Hi, my name is Mariana and I've always loved languages I love to travel and I also like teaching, I would love to help other people learn :)
Hola, me llamo Mariana y siempre me han gustado los idiomas, me encanta viajar y tambien me encanta enseñar, me encantaria ayudar a que otros aprendan :)
Bonjour, je m'appelle Mariana, j'ai toujours aimé les langues, j'aime voyager et aussi enseigner, j'aimerais aider les autres apprendre :)
- How did you know about LONET?
- recommended by a friend of mine
- Languages You Teach
- English (US) French Spanish
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
In general lessons, I focus on these skills: listening, speaking, writing and reading. I try to include them all in every lesson, for the oral part I use podcasts that we can discuss later, role plays, music and short videos, we then proceed to discuss what we just listened to to assess comprehension and oral expression. As for the written part, I use grammar excercises, short texts, vocabulary games and small writing exercises.
However, I always like to ask what the specific goals of my students are. For example, traveling, taking a test or simply learning the language so that I can focus on what they need the most
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- In English, I have thought senior high school students and have done personal tutoring.
In French, I have thoght kids from ages 6 to 13 in school, in small courses at the local library and personal tutoring. I have also tutor a 60 year old adult mostly to help him improve oral skills.
In Spanish, I thought French kids from ages 5 to 14 in a program to bring native Spanish speakers to French schools and help them throughout the year.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson