- Languages You Speak
- Arabic English
- Master degree in Architecture
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
My name is Youcef Mosbah, i am a native Arabic and good in English.
I have a lot of information and knowledge to the language rather than others who are not a native Arabic, I can tell you that i will share everything i know in Arabic language including my personal stuff, i like teaching becuase i want to see other people get what they want in personal and professional life.
- How did you know about LONET?
- other source
- Languages You Teach
- Arabic Arabic (Algeria)
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
My name is Youcef Mosbah, i am a native Arabic and good in English, i can teach Arabic, with the big knowledge that i have and with the help of my methods and tools like preparing lessons, books, exercises, direct or live teaching on skype and In any way that helps the client, i like teaching other people,
it bring me joy and happiness to help other people to get what they want. In addition, the client will feel comfortable with me and i will try to create an atmosphere that help them to be satisfied with my work.
As you know i am a native Arabic, so, I have a lot of information and knowledge to the language rather than others who are not a native Arabic, that is mean that i can give to the learners all the details about: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, conjugation in an easy way.I can tell you that i will share everything i know in Arabic language including my personal stuff so the client can have that entire he need to be able to speak, write, understand and make conversations in Arabic by himself.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- In my previous work, i used to teach a different age groups and levels: from children, teenagers to adult, begginers to advenced levels in different topics and help them to write a lot of stories and novels.
I can tell you that i will share everything i know in Arabic language including my personal stuff so the client can have that entire he need to be able to speak, write, understand and make conversations in Arabic by himself.
- Introduction Video URL
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- IK (individuālā komersanta) reģistrācijas numurs
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson