- Languages You Speak
- Arabic Arabic (Egypt) English English (US) Turkish
- Languages You Learn
- Manager assistant at Aramex cargo
- Faculty of commerce, English section, Accounting department
- Please introduce yourself by sharing the information: why are you interested in learning languages and what is your major motivation; you may write about you as a personality, mentioning your main life achievements and goals; any other interesting information about you, which you would like to share will be appreciated. NOTE: You may write in different languages, so that different language speakers can read and understand the text.
#My name is Mohamed Dawod and I'm 23 years old.
# I've graduated from the faculty of commerce, English section, accounting department 2 years ago and I work as a manager assistant at Aramex cargo ATM
# I started to learn English 6 years ago
# I've started to learn Turkish as well 9 months ago.
# I love what I do... I have a blast with that time when I teach a partner or know some new culture aspects
- How did you know about LONET?
- recommended by a friend of mine
- Languages You Teach
- Arabic Arabic (Egypt)
- Please write about your methods and tools, which you use during teaching practice. You may explain why do you like teaching and mention why learners should chose you as their Teacher. Please describe structure of your lessons and explain to your potential learners what are the benefits of your methodology. You may add other details concerning your teaching practice and experience, which you consider essential and interesting. You may upload a plan of your lesson, as an example, or mention the major topics/context/material your lessons are based on. You are welcome to share any other information about you as a personality and character features, which describe you as a good language Teacher.
# I started to teach Arabic 4 years ago
# I helped two persons (American & British) to start from the scratch to be intermediate
# I'm specialized in teaching Arabic for beginners & intermediates so I use my own (material&the way which is suitable for beginners
Also, material for intermediates.
- Please shortly write about your professional background, certification and teaching experience. Indicate the age groups and levels you teach. What is your specialization, the strongest professional points and major professional achievements.
- I started to teach Arabic 4 years ago
I'm able to deal and teach will partner who have beginner level and intermediate level as well (my major)
I've have my attractive methods to keep the partner not just focus during my lessons but also keep seeking to be more and more progress further and also motivated... The student also will be enrolled in the 4 skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing) besides some exercises.
- I agree that my personal data, including my profile photo, video and other information listed in my profile page will be used for marketing purposes and for advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- I Agree
- I would like to receive reminder 24 hours before lesson
- I would like to receive reminder 1 hour before lesson